Partners and Resources
We stay connected with dozens of local, regional, state and national partners with resources that may be useful to your business. Explore our network of partners, and contact us to find out how we can assist you in utilizing their resources.
- Cornell Center for Materials Research helps small NYS businesses solve concrete problems related to materials through collaborations with Cornell experts.
- Cornell NanoScale Science & Technology Facility is a national user facility that supports a broad range of nanoscale science and technology projects by providing state-of-the-art resources coupled with expert staff support.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) is a competitive program that enables small businesses to engage in Federal Research and Development that has the potential for commercialization. Each year, Federal agencies with extramural research and development (R&D) budgets that exceed $100 million are required to allocate 2.5 percent of their R&D budget to these programs. AM&T can assist companies to find and apply for SBIR R&D opportunities.
Business and Professional Organizations
- Manufacturers Association of Central New York advocates for the growth and development of New York’s manufacturing sector.
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence is the leading industry-diverse community of more than 5,000 professionals dedicated to enterprise excellence.
- SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide.
Economic Development Organizations
- Binghamton Office of Economic Development ~ 607-772-7161
- Broome County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-584-9000
- Broome County Planning and Economic Development ~ 607-778-2366
- Chemung County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-733-6513
- Chenango County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-334-5533
- Delaware County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-746-8595
- The Greater Binghamton Coalition ~ 607-778-2939
- Hornell Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-324-0310
- Schuyler County Partnership for Economic Development ~ 607-535-4341
- Steuben County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-776-3316
- Tioga County Industrial Development Agency ~ 607-687-8259
- Tompkins County Area Development ~ 607-273-0005
University and College Resources
- Centers for Advanced Technology The CAT program facilitates university-industry collaborative research, and technology transfer from New York’s top research universities into commercially viable products.
- Regional Colleges and Universities
Chambers of Commerce
Greater Binghamton Chamber -- 607-772-8860
Chemung County Chamber -- 607-734-5137
Chenango County Chamber -- 607-334-1400
Bainbridge Chamber -- 607-967-8700
Greater Greene Chamber -- 607-656-8225
Oxford Chamber -- 607-656-8225
Delaware County Chamber -- 607-746-2281
Sidney Chamber -- 607-561-2642
Deposit Chamber -- 800-467-3190
Watkins Glen Area Chamber -- 607-535-4300
Corning Area Chamber -- 607-936-4686
Hornell Area Chamber -- 607-324-0310
Tioga County Chamber --607-687-2020
Tompkins County Chamber -- 607-273-7080
Energy Assistance Programs
- NYSEG and RG&E programs that provide energy assistance and incentives related to business expansion and relocation, energy efficiency, capital expansion, building modernization, and more.